Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

black have wings

16:21 Unknown 6 Comments Category :




                                                                          :ABOUT THIS LOOK
   


it may look like i don't care .


but really inside my mind i do

i where clothes to look good

but i really look good

i take pictures to impress my fans

every thing i do . i do it for my fans

i live for them and i take pictures for them

i love my fans

i love my self

i love street moda
                                                               
                                                                                         ****
             Sunglasses by: Choise  /  T'shirt by: Dresslilly / Pants by: Choise  /  Shoes by: Choise  
         
                                                                                        ****



******
**********

 
Choies.com is a global website destination for fashion-forward and IN girls to shop clothing, shoes, jewelry  and  accessories , Our mission is to bring heart to commerce and become the better origin of fashion inspiration , Our  goal is to inspire and be inspired by cool girls all over the world.

******
I hope you enjoy in this post


******** 
   :Contact me     

Mohamedel1230@gmail.com 















RELATED POSTS

6 التعليقات